A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | V | Z |

Kerbside collection schemes
Kerbside collection schemes are provided by your local district or borough council.

Kitchen paper
Used kitchen paper and the inner cardboard tube can be composted in your compost heap.

Kitchen waste
You can put some kitchen waste in your home compost bin. Find out more.

Knitting needles
Tools for Self Reliance include them with crates of sewing machines sent to underdeveloped countries.

If you have a question about resources or recycling in Cumbria call our helpline on  0300 003 1118
or email us at  wastepermits@cumbria.gov.uk
Cookie information